Topics

New Poll additional options can no longer be selected

Windows 10, Chrome browser. When I create a new poll, the 4 options under "Additional Options" no longer have a box by them that you can check to enable, eg Allow Multiple Choices, Only moderators and poll creators..., Only display results..., Do not show...

Duane

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 03:09 PM, Steve wrote:
When I create a new poll, the 4 options under "Additional Options" no longer have a box by them that you can check to enable
Definitely a bug (same on Win7/Firefox), possibly related to the updates Mark has been making on some pages.  You should report it on the beta group.

This should be fixed, https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/25257