Topics

Google Drive Integration #integration #google

Kevin Utzy

I am a bit new to managing a groups.io group.  One of the features I was very interested in was the integration with a google drive.  I finally go to do it and I get the message "Unfortunately, due to changes with Google's APIs, we've had to temporarily disable Google Drive authentication."  I can't seem to be able to find if mentioned except in passing.  Is this truly temporary and anyone have any idea when this will be resolved?
Thank you
Kevin

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 08:33 PM, Kevin Utzy wrote:
I finally go to do it and I get the message "Unfortunately, due to changes with Google's APIs, we've had to temporarily disable Google Drive authentication."  I can't seem to be able to find if mentioned except in passing.  Is this truly temporary and anyone have any idea when this will be resolved?
Kevin -- The Google Drive integration has been "temporarily" disabled for over a year (ref: https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/21123). You might want to post a message in that group asking what the status is.

Check out the new groups.io Help Center and groups.io Owners Manual

Kevin Utzy

Bruce, I will do that.  Thank you very much.
Kevin