Subgroups

Steve C

When a subgroup is created, will I (main group Owner), be able to select a Moderator for that subgroup?

I understand a Member of the subgroup must also be a Member of the main Group.  I want to confirm that the subgroup Moderator has no Moderator Access within my main Group.

Also want to verify that the subgroup can create/archive it’s own files, databases, etc., separate from the main Group??

Thanks!

Steve

Duane

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 03:41 PM, Steve C wrote:
I understand a Member of the subgroup must also be a Member of the main Group.  I want to confirm that the subgroup Moderator has no Moderator Access within my main Group.
If they're only a moderator in the subgroup, they'll have no authority in the main group.

Also want to verify that the subgroup can create/archive it’s own files, databases, etc., separate from the main Group??
For all intents and purposes a subgroup is entirely separate from the main group, with all the settings and functions.