Is there a way to vet new members joining your group? #addmembers #howto #inviteapproval #membershipapplication

sachaelliott@...

Hi,

I'm setting up a group for licensed doctors to discuss protocols.

Is there a way that we can vet new members before allowing them to join?

I am hoping there is the ability for a new member to upload an image of their active license to prove they are a licensed doctor before they are allowed to join.

Is this an option?

Thanks,
Sacha

Frances

Peter Cook

This works perfectly. One of my groups is for residents only. New subscribers have to respond to both the pending subscription notice - which asks for their full name and street address - and the email confirmation notice.