Topics

easy instructions for our members to create their groups.io account to view past messages

Lynn Richman

We "direct add" new members to our forum and they want to know how to easily create their groups.io account so they can view past messages.
Anyone already post step-by-step instructions or screen shots?
Thanks!
SJREIA

Chris Jones

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 01:16 PM, Lynn Richman wrote:
Anyone already post step-by-step instructions or screen shots?
See this from the GMF wiki. It is not in any sense "secret" and can be forwarded to your members for their action.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 08:16 AM, Lynn Richman wrote:
We "direct add" new members to our forum and they want to know how to easily create their groups.io account so they can view past messages.
They already have an account once you add them.  All they need to do is access the site using the information Chris gave.