Topics

Earthlink cust gets some mail from groups.io

Dale Putnam

I have a member that is an earthlink subscriber, who gets some of the mail sent to the groups.io group. Seems to be random for which works and doesn't.
The mail appears in groups.io, but some isn't forwarded on to his email.
He selected single delivery.
Suggestions?

Thank you,
Dale

Leeni <leeniluvsgroups@...>

I had that with a Cox.net member
Some of the mail reached her and some did not.
Why?