Help!

Miss Kitty <hurklecat@...>

I changed my address In one of my groups and it changed  my address in all my groups,
Now how can I get back into the other groups I own  where there is no other owner

Ann Mary Bishop

[ad removed by moderator]

Duane

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 09:13 AM, Miss Kitty wrote:
I changed my address In one of my groups and it changed  my address in all my groups,
Now how can I get back into the other groups I own  where there is no other owner
Use your new email address on the log in page.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 10:32 AM, Duane wrote:
I changed my address In one of my groups and it changed  my address in all my groups,
Now how can I get back into the other groups I own  where there is no other owner
Use your new email address on the log in page.
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/wiki/Logging-In

Moving to Groups.io (without easy transfer)

GMF Wiki: (unofficial) Help for members (and would-be members) and group managers

Chris Jones

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 02:13 PM, Miss Kitty wrote:
I changed my address In one of my groups and it changed  my address in all my groups,
What has not been pointed out is that an email address is associated with a person's Account, not just an individual group.

Chris