Limit to number of subscriptions?

W David Samuelsen

Is there a limit as to how many groups.io I can subscribe to? Especially those genealogy ones.

David Samuelsen

Duane

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 08:48 PM, W David Samuelsen wrote:
Is there a limit as to how many groups.io I can subscribe to?
I haven't heard of anyone running into a limit.  Let us know if you do.  You might want to take it easy and not join too many at once.  I'm not sure how the new 'join' monitoring works (for that mess a couple of weeks ago) and it might trigger something.

W David Samuelsen

found the limit at a time - 10 even I went slow.

David S.

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 12:37 AM, W David Samuelsen wrote:
found the limit at a time - 10 even I went slow.
Then I'll venture a guess that this will be for a 24 hour period rather than speed.  I hope you don't have too many groups that you want to join, might get a little painful waiting.

W David Samuelsen

only need to pause for an hour.