Topics

do we have a promote groups io feature for google etc? #promotion #google

iowagold2020

do we have a promote groups io feature for google etc? #google
it would be cool to be able to promote our groups in banner ads etc...
I promote mine on my groups web site...
and promote as often as I can when dealing with clients...
I did not know if groups io has a promo group doing banner ads mass promotions like with ebay or amazon...
--
Thanks Paul in Iowa
see my groups at https://hondagenerator.groups.io

BMaverick

Paul,

This has been discussed a few times in the recent months.  For GroupsIO, I had found to improve the web crawler search page results.    Look in the message search in this group for my complete explanation.  It really helped boost the ratings with knowing simple analytics used to push the page to the top of the heap.

BMaverick

Frances

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 08:38 AM, iowagold2020 wrote:
do we have a promote groups io feature for google etc? #google
it would be cool to be able to promote our groups in banner ads etc...
I promote mine on my groups web site...
and promote as often as I can when dealing with clients...
I did not know if groups io has a promo group doing banner ads mass promotions like with ebay or amazon...

You can take a look in the Promote category in Admin (side banner). A few tools there.

Moving to Groups.io (without easy transfer)

GMF Wiki: (unofficial) Help for members (and would-be members) and group managers

Frances

There are other threads about promoting / building a group.

See the hashtag Promotion.
Go to GMF page and go to Messages.
Select hashtags (new button beside search).
Choose promotion from the dropdown menu.