Topics

#BouncingEmails #bouncingemails

Sharon Villines

I have over 500 bouncing emails. On Yahoo, I deleted these regularly so they didn't build up. My co-moderators have not been doing this.

I can't find a way to sort them in order by how long they have been bouncing or send a reactivate test message. Some are long-time subscribers that I don't think would want to be missing messages.

Am I missing something?

Sharon

Sharon,

I can't find a way to sort them in order by how long they have been
bouncing ...
Alas, no.

I think it would be a good suggestion for beta that the "Joined" column be replaced by a column showing when the address was most recently put on bouncing status (or maybe have both columns). It may have already been suggested, I don't recall at the moment.

or send a reactivate test message.
Put a check mark next to one or more members in the list and scroll to the bottom. In the Actions menu select "Send Bounce Probe".

You can also do that from a button at the bottom of an individual member's page.

Sharon Villines

On Jan 5, 2020, at 3:54 PM, Shal Farley <@Shal> wrote:
or send a reactivate test message.
Put a check mark next to one or more members in the list and scroll to the bottom. In the Actions menu select "Send Bounce Probe".

You can also do that from a button at the bottom of an individual member's page.
Thank you! Hidden menus don’t exist for me. I think I don’t play enough video games to learn all the more popular tricks.

Sharon