Topics

Calendar Printing & List View #calprinting #calendarprint #calprint #listview #calendarlistview

Scott H.

Hello All,

I have calendar questions today.

1. Can the group calendar be printed? Can an option to print the group calendar by month or year or week be added?

2. The group calendar list view only shows one month. Can the list view options be added to show the whole year or the next 30 events or calendar entries? Right now my group only has a few events per month and list view only shows one month at a time. Also, can a calendar list view print options be added? Thank you.

Respectfully,
Scott.

Bruce Bowman

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 02:55 PM, Scott H. wrote:
1. Can the group calendar be printed?

Can an option to print the group calendar by month or year or week be added?
Not by asking here. Feature requests must be posted to the beta group.

2. The group calendar list view only shows one month. Can the list view options be added to show the whole year or the next 30 events or calendar entries?
The blue "Month" menu at upper right provides the only available calendar views.

Right now my group only has a few events per month and list view only shows one month at a time. Also, can a calendar list view print options be added? Thank you.
Subscribing your calendar to Outlook or Google calendar or some such will allow you to take advantage of the more versatile view/print options found on those platforms.

Bruce