Topics

Breadcrumbs (was: Searching for Photo Albums)

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 07:52 PM, Larry McDavid wrote:
Ummm... what's a breadcrumb?
Larry -- It's a path to a page within a web site. The intermediary words within the path are usually hyperlinks.

We often speak of sending someone to Admin>Settings>Message Policies>etc. That path is a breadcrumb. As a more direct example of what Duane was talking about, see the screenshot below...the breadcrumbs are circled in red.

Bruce

Glenn Glazer

Edited

Here's an example:

They are called breadcrumbs because you can click them and go back the way you came (e.g., back up the directory tree).

Best,

Glenn

On 12/17/2019 16:41, Larry McDavid wrote:
Ummm... what's a breadcrumb?

Larry
[ad removed by moderator]