Pending Approvals number marker is incorrect value

Roger Colwell

In one of my three groups, when I have no Pending Approvals I have a number marker value of -1; if there is a list of 4 Pending Approvals, for example, my number marker value is 3. If it matters, this is in the Main Group whereas its Subgroup displays the correct value, I think.

Is there a fix for this I can implement, or is this a matter for Support, please?

TIA, Roger

Duane

On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 05:23 AM, rogercolwell wrote:
Is there a fix for this I can implement, or is this a matter for Support, please?
This seems to happen now and then at irregular intervals.  It seems to fix itself eventually, so I don't think anyone is quite sure where the discrepency comes from.  You can report it, and any other details that you're aware of, to support.  If you get a definitive answer, please let us know what it is.

Search button at the top of Messages list