Topics

rejected payment

Jerrie

I tried to upgrade my group and my debit card was rejected, how am I supposed to transfer my group if you refuse my payment?  Jerrie A Lott

Frances

Several people have queried using a debit card. But no one reported back.

Anyone with experience about using a debit card to pay for the upgrade to Premium?

FAQ on Moving from YahooGroups
GMF Wiki: (unofficial) Help for members (and would-be members) and group managers

J Forster

Yes. I paid $220 for a group upgrade using a pre-paid VISA card in late October w/o problems.

-John

=======================

On 11/14/2019 10:58 PM, Frances wrote:

Several people have queried using a debit card. But no one reported back.

Anyone with experience about using a debit card to pay for the upgrade to Premium?

FAQ on Moving from YahooGroups
GMF Wiki: (unofficial) Help for members (and would-be members) and group managers

M K Ramadoss

Did you sign into your GIO account before you tried to upgrade?

Rubens

JAL| I tried to upgrade my group and my
| debit card was rejected, how am I
| supposed to transfer my group if you
| refuse my payment?

You understand there are no employees
or representatives of Groups.io here,
right?

We are just a community where we try
to help each other.

[ ] Rubens

.

Jerrie

Yep, don't know how to get in touch with groups io, don't seem to find any contact info

T Golding

Hi Frances, I used a debit card back in October with no issues whatsoever.

Terri

Duane

On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 07:13 AM, Jerrie wrote:
how to get in touch with groups io, don't seem to find any contact info
You should use the support@groups.io address for problems.

Search button at the top of Messages list

I used my debit card to pay for 2 groups. No problem (a Visa debit).

Dave Rypma

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 10:58 PM, Frances wrote:

Several people have queried using a debit card. But no one reported back.

Anyone with experience about using a debit card to pay for the upgrade to Premium?

FAQ on Moving from YahooGroups
GMF Wiki: (unofficial) Help for members (and would-be members) and group managers

Joseph Hudson

Use the following email address. "Groups. io" <support@groups.io>