Can I export data via eMail?? #export

Dan Rawson <danbr.social.adm@...>

Is it possible to export the group data via an eMail request?  I didn't see an eMail address that would do this :-)

Thanks!

Dan
SouthernCrossSailboats@groups.io

Duane

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 06:57 AM, Dan Rawson wrote:
Is it possible to export the group data via an eMail request?
No, that has to be done via Admin > Settings, Export Group Data.  You might be able to do it via the API, but I haven't gotten into that, https://groups.io/api  This may be included in the app at some point, too.

Search button at the top of Messages list

Dan Rawson <danbr.social.adm@...>

Duane -

A quick check through the API turns up a "downloadarchives" method that does exactly that . . . . plus individual gettopics(), getfiles() calls etc.  So it looks like it would be possible from the API, thanks!!

Dan