Topics

Direct Add #direct #direct add #direct

Earl Novendstern

I just signed up for premium and tried uploading 650 addresses.  I received this message
You have reached the limit for number of direct adds that can be processed without approval. Once your new direct adds have been approved, they will be processed. You will receive a notification when this happens.

What happens next?  Thank you.

Bruce Bowman

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 04:04 PM, Earl Novendstern wrote:
I just signed up for premium and tried uploading 650 addresses.  I received this message
You have reached the limit for number of direct adds that can be processed without approval. Once your new direct adds have been approved, they will be processed. You will receive a notification when this happens.
This is an anti-spamming feature. It was introduced two years ago when a spammer set up a group and sent out 600,000 invitations.

See https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/wiki/20-Invitations-Limit for details.

What happens next?  Thank you.
You do what it says...wait for the notification.

KATHLEEN DESMAISONS

Earl,

You will get an email telling you that it has gone through. Mine have been coming within a day or so. It is working and is worth the wait!

Kathleen

Earl Novendstern

Issue resolved and I got an email within an hour after I sent this posting