Main page message count seems frozen. . .

Epicatt2

Just noticed that for the last two days the message count for OCT seems frozen on my group at 49.

There have been four posts to our group today yet that counter is not advancing and remains at 49.

Is anyone else having this problem? I tried refreshing the page and even logging out and back in, but to no avail.

Is this a known bug or could it perhaps somehow be due to the large influx of new group transfers getting in queue to be transfered plus the fact that there are so many transfers in progress?

I've never noticed this happening before. I'm sure it's nothng to do with my group's settings since I haven't changed them in a while.

Comments? Suggestions?

TIA

Paul M.
CostaRicaLiving
https: //groups.io/g/CostaRicaLiving
==

Duane

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 12:12 AM, Epicatt2 wrote:
Is this a known bug or could it perhaps somehow be due to the large influx of new group transfers getting in queue to be transfered plus the fact that there are so many transfers in progress?
Yes, it's related to the sudden surge.  There have been lots of changes in the supporting infrastructure, plus a problem with the search cluster.  It's possible a bug slipped in, but I'm leaning toward the delay side.  If things don't 'catch up' in a couple of weeks, a bug report to support would be appropriate.

Search button at the top of Messages list

Epicatt2

Thanks Duane, you hit the nail, as it were . . . It must've been a 'surge delay'.

Anyway the counter has resumed counting now, finally.

Cheers!

Paul M.
==