Topics

In Yahoo Groups, When does the archives stop? A few are saying Oct 28

Some say Dec  I had one lady tell me why put us all on individual mail,now when that wont affect us until Dec  Well for one it is getting them used to learn to read in email but another told her no archives go Oct 28 .

Mod's note (Frances): Clarified subject line by adding Yahoo Groups

Duane

It's difficult to tell from the announcement.  It says you can't upload anything after Oct 28 and that the archives will go on Dec 14.  Since saving messages in the archive is a type of upload, it could go either way.  As you say, why wait until the last minute and miss a deadline.

Search button at the top of Messages list

Yes this is a question I hope we can get a quick answer as its only a few days away to that. Some say that includes messages some say only files etc. .