Topics

GIO and iOS #question #ios

Bee

I am new to GIO.  I have noticed when trying to do Admin on my group via my iPhone that I don’t see an Admin tab.

Am I missing something - is it somewhere else?

i don’t always have access to my laptop so this is frustrating!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 11:37 AM, Bee wrote:
I am new to GIO.  I have noticed when trying to do Admin on my group via my iPhone that I don’t see an Admin tab.

Am I missing something - is it somewhere else?
Bee -- Are you logged in with the email address that owns the group?

Your login is stored as a browser cookie. If you switch to a different device or a browser...or for any reason delete cookies...then you will find yourself logged out.

See also https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/wiki/Group-Content-Is-Missing. Login instructions can also be found in the wiki.

Hope this helps,

Bee,

On an iPhone, open the group.
At the bottom of the screen, there is a More menu (horizontal lines).
Click to open the menu.
Scroll down to Settings - way down! Click on it. You get Settings and three other tabs (Default Sub Settings, Cover Photo, Member Notices).

https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/wiki

https://groups.io/static/help
More help: use the search button at the top of the Messages list.

Bee

Thanks Francis - found it!  Just assumed it would still be under “Admin”!