Topics

Facebook integration #integration

Wizard <awizrd@...>

Hello all,
I'm trying to setup the integration of my groups.io with my Facebook page.
I have verified that the page is accessible without being logged in. That being said, I keep getting an error that the URL/page is not valid on the Integration page
Any ideas?

Doug

Duane

On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 02:48 PM, Wizard wrote:
Any ideas?
Yes, see https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/wiki/Facebook-Integration

Search button at the top of Messages list

Wizard <awizrd@...>

I did.

I verified it was published and that it was a page with no restrictions. Bizarre

On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 12:55 PM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 02:48 PM, Wizard wrote:
Any ideas?
Yes, see https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/wiki/Facebook-Integration

Search button at the top of Messages list

On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 03:41 PM, Wizard wrote:
I did.
I'm not sure what you're referring to here.  At the top of the page I linked to, in big red letters, it says that FB integrations aren't currently working, along with a link to the post in the beta group where any updates should show up.

Search button at the top of Messages list

Bob Bellizzi

Hey Duane,
You  said "  At the top of the page I linked to, in big red letters, |"
What page did you link to that showed that  information about it not working.
Mine is not working but when I go to that integration control page in our group it  has no info nor any link to a message.

--

Bob Bellizzi

Duane

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 01:23 PM, Bob Bellizzi wrote:
What page did you link to that showed that  information about it not working.
The wiki page of information, here on GMF.  https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/wiki/Facebook-Integration

Search button at the top of Messages list