Topics

Facebook integration URL not accepted #integration

Sam Pierce

Hi all:

When I enter the URL of my Facebook page, I get the following error:

That name does not appear to be the name of a Facebook Page.

Now I've seen a handful of threads addressing this previously, but I can confirm that my page is public to all. It's visible in an incognito browser window. It has no age or country restrictions.

Does the URL have to have a certain format perhaps?

Duane

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 01:27 AM, <player2@...> wrote:
Does the URL have to have a certain format perhaps?
Unfortunately for those that use them, FB integrations aren't working due to a change they've made:
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/22150

Search button at the top of Messages list