Topics

Facebook integrations not working #integration #bug

Sarah Rainsberger

Same here. 2 groups with a few integrations in each. I first noticed the problem, and posted a thread earlier this week, about not being able to ADD new groups. But the integrations I have were working. Now that I check, yes, not even the current ones are sending new posts, so there is certainly a change that has affected the service, and not in a good way.

Rocky

Ditto my 1 group on the Facebook integrations.  Removed all 5 of mine.  Reentered 4 of them.  Quiet as a church mouse since sometime the 27th.  I have all 5 Facebook integrations moderated.

jakkdaw

Thanks, Shal.
I tried removing the integration and then adding it again, and I couldn't do that, so it's obviously related to the other problem of not being able to add Facebook integrations.
I'll report it as a bug, as you suggested.

jakkdaw,

I have received no integration Facebook posts since 28th August on
either group. I usually receive around 6 a day, and I know that there
have been some posts on at least one of the Facebook pages.
There was a recent changelog entry which may relate.

INTERNAL: Updated Facebook API integration to use their latest
version.
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/message/18495

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a known reason or solution,
or do I need to report it as a bug?
I don't use Facebook integrations, so I don't know whether this change should have fixed something or maybe broke something. Or maybe all you need to do is refresh or reestablish the integration somehow. Reporting it to support@groups.io might be the best option.

jakkdaw

I own 2 groups, one which has 5 Facebook integrations and the other has 2. I have received no integration Facebook posts since 28th August on either group. I usually receive around 6 a day, and I know that there have been some posts on at least one of the Facebook pages.
Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a known reason or solution, or do I need to report it as a bug?
In case it is of any relevance,  I am in the UK.