how to require question in membership application? #membershipapplication

reachingout

With yahoogroups, you could set it up so that an applying member would have to answer a simply question as to why they wished to join.  This prevented spammers and it helped to assure that the applicant was really interested in the topic of the group.

How would I set up something like that for a new group in groups.io?

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 08:52 PM, <sally.suzy@...> wrote:
With yahoogroups, you could set it up so that an applying member would have to answer a simply question as to why they wished to join.  This prevented spammers and it helped to assure that the applicant was really interested in the topic of the group.

How would I set up something like that for a new group in groups.io?
Sally -- There is no questionnaire function, but many people use the Pending Subscription notice for this purpose.

The system Help is your friend.  https://groups.io/static/help