From: Groups.io Group Export Service <noreply@groups.io>
Subject: Export of main@shalstest.groups.io

Where, of course, the Subject would name your group's posting address rather than my test group's.

Is there a known issue with the export function with large numbers of
files?
Not that I know of, but Mark has sometimes noted issues with it. Most recently in a BUGFIX here:
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/21255

Otherwise, is there a way to request explicit help for this kind
of thing?
Yes, support@groups.io

Amelia Meyer <agmlego@...>

Shal,

Amelia,

Presumably you've checked your Spam folder. Also in Gmail perhaps your
alternate (Social, Promotions, etc.) Inbox tabs. Look for:

Yes, but thank you.

Yes, support@groups.io

Ah, thank you. Not sure how I have missed that in searching.

--
Amelia G. Meyer
agmlego@...