allowing subscribers to create subgroups?

Laura Ghantous

How can my subscribers create subgroups if they don’t have an admin tab where subgroups are located? I see in settings that I have granted access to subscribers to create subgroups.

Laura Ghantous, NC LMBT #1558
Ageless Grace® Educator
Brown and Green Belt Nia® Teacher

Laura,

How can my subscribers create subgroups if they don’t have an admin tab where subgroups are located? I see in settings that I have granted access to subscribers to create subgroups.

Did you find the answer? The regular (non-admin) Subgroup page shows a button for the member to create a subgroup.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 08:24 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
Did you find the answer? The regular (non-admin) Subgroup page shows a button for the member to create a subgroup.
That menu item does not show up until the first subgroup is created. The group Owner has to create the first one, no matter what you have in your settings.

The system Help is your friend.  https://groups.io/static/help