Topics

2 questions regarding the pro account

TAFN Webmaster

                                Hi all,

First  question how do I  sign up a member with out them having to reply to the email

Second is there a way of unsubscribing a  member from all my lists

Mark.

Mark,

First question how do I sign up a member with out them having to
reply to the email
That feature is known as Direct Add. It is available only to Premium and Enterprise groups.
https://groups.io/helpcenter/ownersmanual/1/features-available-for-premium-and-enterprise-groups/additional-member-management-options

It works much like Invite, except that the email addresses you supply are added immediately as members of your group. This also bypasses the need for email address confirmation, so try to be sure that the addresses you provide are accurate and belong to individuals who actually want to be on your list.

Second is there a way of unsubscribing a member from all my lists
Not all at once.

You'll need to unsubscribe them from each list. If any of your lists have subgroups, unsubscribing them from the primary group will remove them from the subgroups as well.

Help: https://groups.io/helpcenter