Renaming Main Group Prior to Adding Subgroups

Art Fregeau, AF1HS

I'm trying to shorten the name I chose from "ct-ares-discussion-group@groups.io" to "announce@ct-ares.groups.io" but the new address ignores the period between ares and group and winds up having two '@' signs - one after 'announce' and the other defaults to before 'groups.io'.

Following the rename, I want to create two subgroups, Alerts and Leads.

TIA

Duane

You should change the name of your group to ct-ares.  Then create the subgroups Alerts and Leads.  Then change the address of the main group from Main to Announce.

Search button at the top of Messages list