downloading contact info #export

Mathew Dionyssiou

Hello, I recently adopted this tool along with group manager responsibilities and was wondering if there's an easy way to download the email addresses of my group members.

Thanks,
Mathew

Toby Kraft

Admin -> Members -> Download button at top of page.
See -> https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/message/7082

Duane

Go to your Settings page, then select "Export Group Data" at the top.  There you can select what you want and a zip file will be created for you to download.

Search button at the top of Messages list

Mathew Dionyssiou

Thanks for the response... I managed to export and download a bunch of .json files but unable to read them nor am I able to use any of the online converters b/c my browsers do no support the task. Any easy way to download as csv, xlsx or docx?

-Mathew

Duane

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 06:41 am, <mathew.dionyssiou@...> wrote:
Any easy way to download as csv, xlsx or docx?
If you use Toby's suggestion of downloading from the Members page, it will be a csv file.  It may open in the browser and you'll need to do a Save Page As..., but it works fine.

Search button at the top of Messages list