Default "reply to"

Diane Friedman

Hi,

How do I change the default reply that subscribers get to the individual who sent the request, rather than the whole group? Does this make sense? I'm looking for a default "reply to sender" vs default "reply all."

Thanks,

Duane

That would be on the group Settings page.  Scroll down to Message Policies, then change it in the Reply To box.

Search button at the top of Messages list

No changes needed if you just want to reply to an individual from time to time.
On the group site - click to reply. Type your answer. Then click on Private - bottom right. Follow through.
From your email, you likely have a reply to sender in the footer. Just to show you, I will email this first privately to you!

Frances