Date: 5/18/2018 11:27:57 AM
Subject: [GMF] "NC" tag on member list

Hello, one of our members is tagged "NC", Not Confirmed. Does that mean the member needs to do something? Or the moderator?

Thanks  -- Howard Ballinger

Duane

It's waiting on input from the member.  See the thread https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/topic/19246621

Search button at the top of Messages list

Shafee Howard Ballinger

Never mind -- I found a whole bunch of posts on this topic on the groups.io site. All is well.

On 5/18/2018 7:24 AM, Shafee Howard Ballinger wrote:

Hello, one of our members is tagged "NC", Not Confirmed. Does that mean the member needs to do something? Or the moderator?

Thanks  -- Howard Ballinger

Leeni

I guess I need to look there too!