Time zone #calendar

Hans Bößl

Hallo all,

maybe I'm just too silly, but I hav not yet found an option to set the MESZ (middle european summer time = UTC +2h) which
would be needed to send out invitations to the team correct.

Any suggestion or is it still a bug?

Thanks a lot in advance for any help!

BR Hans

Hans,

I think you can find this in the calendar feature. Scrolling all the way down on the right you find “time zone”, and there also is “UTC + 2”.

Greetings from Cologne, Germany

Victoria

Duane

There are several choices for UTC+1.  You'd need to find one that observes summer time and choose it so that times would be correct.  I believe that the first of those listed, "(UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna", will work.

Search button at the top of Messages list

Hans Bößl

Hi Victoria,

thank you for the answer, but I already tried to outfox the “calender” with this trick, but it didn’t help.

I think, that an extra option or an automatic detection will be needed.

BR Hans

I think you can find this in the calendar feature. Scrolling all the way down on the right you find “time zone”, and there also is “UTC + 2”.

Greetings from Cologne, Germany

Victoria

Hans Bößl

Hi Duane,

thank you for the answer!

I’ll try it immediately.

BR Hans

There are several choices for UTC+1.  You'd need to find one that observes summer time and choose it so that times would be correct.  I believe that the first of those listed, "(UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna", will work.

Search button at the top of Messages list

Hans Bößl

Hi Duane,

it really works!
I had selected this time zone in general, but when I saw that it is UTC+1 h I changed it to a time zone with “+2h”

Wrong assumption…

Many thanks

Hans