From: GroupManagersForum@groups.io <GroupManagersForum@groups.io> On Behalf Of Leslie Noelani
Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2018 11:08 AM
To: GroupManagersForum@groups.io
Subject: [GMF] Members Unable to Post to Group

One member of my group said that her email to our group bounced, so I checked her "Email Delivery History" and found this:

Most Recent Unsuccessful Attempt:
Attempted: Jun 27
Response: 452 4.1.1 Too much mail from this address E2210

I thought I'd check every member in the group (we have maybe 10
members) and found that two other members have the same message.

And a fourth member had this:

Most Recent Unsuccessful Attempt:
Attempted: Jul 2
Response: EOF

What needs to happen for them to be able to respond to group posts? Is it something I can do myself?

--
Leslie Noelani Laurio