Re: Create a new role

Glenn Glazer

On 7/1/2018 12:48, Shal Farley wrote:
Glenn,

Will think some more on this and report back if I come up with
something brilliant.
There's this suggestion, which includes the idea of a merged calendar which aggregates events from the primary and subgroups. That might solve a couple of the problems with using a subgroup calendar.
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/20346954

There are also some years-old wishes in the beta group for the ability to moderate member contributions/edits to the web features (calendar, database, files, photos, wiki). And for more granular access control generally.

Perhaps what you're looking for fits in with some of those ideas.

Shal
Yep.  Charles Reid and I are on the same page in that request as noted downthread, the generalization to other features besides calendar.  IMHO, more granular is always better because you can implement coarse grained control with granular but not the other way around.

/me sits and waits patiently for the new features.

Best,

Glenn