Re: Create a new role

Glenn Glazer

On 7/1/2018 12:46, Bob Bellizzi wrote:
We simply set up a basic free group just for this purpose.  That way there is no confusion when posting.
Also, if you need more subdivision you can  do it in the separate Executive group and maintain a clean  structure.

The separation causes the Executive members to think about where they are  posting.
Otherwise, one could be embarrassed if an executive conversation accidentally appeared on the member group
I get what you are saying, Bob, but our use case is somewhat different in that the Eboard wants to edit a calendar that is visible by the members.

Best,

Glenn