Re: Counting emails was Re: [GMF] In Process? AND vailidty of policy change

Glenn Glazer

On 5/30/2018 13:46, Bruce Bowman wrote:
I suggest that everyone read the groups.io Terms of Service found at https://groups.io/static/tos

It's to be expected that any change of policy will meet with some resistance. At the same time, Mark owes no special duty of care to those who are not compensating him for his services. That's the way I see it.

I'm sorry if you took my question as questioning the validity of the change. From the responses to my question, I was able to determine that the group I have in the transfer process is way under 100K and so I stopped worrying about it.

Best,

Glenn