Re: Counting emails was Re: [GMF] In Process?

Glenn Glazer

On 5/30/2018 08:34, Shal Farley wrote:
Bruce wrote:

If you look at the sequence number on the latest message that will provide an upper limit.

Upper limit is correct. The actual number of messages to be transferred will be less if messages have been deleted from the Y!group. I'm assuming Mark is counting only those that remain in the Y!group's Conversations section.

I can't think of a ready way to determine the number of remaining messages. Possibly PG Offline could tell you that.

Shal

Thanks, everyone.  Upper bound is fine.  We are nowhere near the 100,000 message limit.

Best,

Glenn

[ad trimmed by moderator]