Re: Photo size reduction

Duane

I believe the nearest choice is actually 1024x1024.  There shouldn't be any problem increasing that after the transfer, it will just use up space faster.  If you haven't already, try uploading a few photos using different settings for the limits.  You may find that the upload size isn't as important as some people think.  I've got a couple of my groups set to 312x312 and we haven't missed anything yet.  Actual displayed size on a 19" computer screen is about 720x720.

Search button at the top of Messages list