Re: Categories for groups -- idea suggestion #suggestion

Don Grass

You could do that now in Databases by naming the dbases in alphabetical or numerical order, but it won’t be in a form format like you have.

Don

From: GroupManagersForum@groups.io <GroupManagersForum@groups.io> On Behalf Of Al Ludwick / NN4ZZ
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2018 5:18 AM
To: GroupManagersForum@groups.io
Subject: Re: [GMF] Categories for groups -- idea suggestion #suggestion

This idea is also posted in the "beta" group but it was suggested to post it here too.   A member there suggested we offer a short list of categories to illustrate and solicit opinions on how to keep it short and still be inclusive.   So here is a quick pass I made with 20 entries, sorted alphabetically including one for "other."

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
al (at) NN4ZZ (dot) com