Re: Can someone explain to me... unsubscribed for marking a message as spam

Bruce Bowman

Special Notices can definitely be a problem if you abuse the privilege and send them too often. But those who have needed to contact their entire group before migration from Yahoo have seen the other side of the "no email" option.

The bottom line is that for my own reasons I want this feature, and the suggestion that it should be taken out of my toolbox to provide a quick fix to an unrelated problem does not strike me as productive.