Re: Can someone explain to me... unsubscribed for marking a message as spam

Paul Ohio USA

Chris,

I don't have a problem with changing members to No Mail but where does that leave those of us who don't want this option in the group and how would this work? One of the things that I really like with Groups.io is that I don't have to make weekly checks of member settings to see who has gone to No Mail and then change them to Special Notices. Additionally, would the Group Owner still get a notification of the change and what prevents the owner or member from just changing back to Individual and having a repeat of Spam - Delete cycle?

As I write this, I think that what we have is the easiest, especially for those members who don't understand all of this.
This is really a stupid system, must have been devised by Yahoo.

I should have been more clear about writing to the Dismembered Member. :-) I would contact them directly, not through the group or Special Notices. My large group is paid so I add them back if they miss the 3 days.
Paul, Ohio, USA