Re: Can someone explain to me... unsubscribed for marking a message as spam

Chris Jones

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 05:58 am, Paul Ohio USA wrote:
From Wikipedia
"Rocketmail was a service that competed with Yahoo's own Yahoo Mail product in the 1990s. Yahoo acquired the service and later closed it; however, in 2008, Yahoo! Mail allowed users to create email accounts with 'rocketmail.com.'"
But does that mean that it ought to be in the list or not? Please clarify.

I used the phrase with the arguable exception of rocketmail because it seemed logical to include it, rather than because the name had arisen in the context of FBLs.

I think ymail.com needs to go on the list as well. I'll make a mental note to add it later.