Re: Can someone explain to me... unsubscribed for marking a message as spam

Chris Jones

I have added a list of Service Providers with which Groups.io is known or believed to operate FBLs to the draft wiki.

https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/wiki/Removed-for-spam

The sources for the list were posts on this and the beta group, with the arguable exception of rocketmail; its inclusion seemed logical given its ultimate ownership.(Being in the UK my knowledge of US and other worldwide SPs is rather incomplete.)

If any members of this group have personal knowledge of other SPs operating FBLs then please edit the list accordingly; the most likely source is anecdotal evidence based on Owners & Moderators seeing members unceremoniously removed from groups they operate.

I am still awaiting details of the amended "notice to members", but hope of seeing a copy is beginning to fade.