Re: No introductory message with subscription applications?

Chris Jones

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 05:42 am, Duane wrote:
You're not missing anything.  There is a somewhat current thread about this on beta that you may want to join to express your wishes, https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/11350927
Indeed there is, and the process appears to be very simple; just set up a "Pending Subscription" message in the Admin section. (Admin - Settings - Member Notices)

Mark also put a very helpful post in the above thread; see https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/16380
which nicely explains the relevant sequence of events following a membership request. The Group for which I am a Moderator is in the process of setting this up; at the moment we are just tinkering with the content! Up to now we have been doing it manually, which is a chore.