Re: Can someone explain to me... unsubscribed for marking a message as spam

Chris Jones

OK I've put a first draft into the location linked above. I'm not entirely happy with it yet, but at least it's a step in the right direction. (I hope) I have deliberately not included copies of the emails currently sent out to members / Owner & Moderators in the hope that they might just be changed before too long.

While working on it I found myself wondering if a better response to a spam notification from an ESP might be to switch the member over to "web access only / no emails" rather than rather brutally cancelling their membership.The "restore" function could remain in place.