Re: Change/customize automatic calendar hashtag #calendar #hashtags

Marina,

I'd like to have just one reminder sent to the group. But all I get
are two different messages: one with the actual reminder (hashtag
#cal-reminder) and, on the deadline date, a second message with the
same reminder (hashtag #cal-notice).

This happens even if I don't check the options Send Invite to Group
and Sent Notice when Event happens.
Is there a way to have just one reminder sent to the group?
Unchecking "Send Notice when Event happens" should have prevented the second, #cal-notice, from being sent. Works for me anyway.

Though there have been some bugs reported involving updates (edits) to repeating events, so maybe this is something to have support@groups.io take a look at for you.