Re: Change/customize automatic calendar hashtag #calendar #hashtags

Marina

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 10:11 am, Duane wrote:

Some hashtags are defined by the system (and can't be changed as far as I
know, though some can be 'tweaked' a bit.)  When you check the "Send Invite
To Group" box for an Event (default is checked), the message will be sent with
the cal-invite hashtag.  If you set up reminders for the Event, they'll be
posted with the cal-reminder hashtag.  If you choose the "Send Notice To
Group When Event Happens" box, it will be sent with the cal-notice hashtag.
Thank you, Duane. Sometimes it's hard to understand how things work in IO.
I need to test this feature a bit more.
I'll put your explanation in my moderators' group Wiki.

Marina