Change/customize automatic calendar hashtag #calendar #hashtags

Marina

Is there a way to change the hashtag which the calendar appends automatically to each event?
I don't mean to use the same hashtags I set for the group posting, I'd like to have a separate hashtag #reminder just for the calendar.

I edited the original hashtag "cal-invite" to "reminder" after the event was displayed in the group, but I found out that the new hashtag did not work for subsequent events.
Two later events were marked with two different hashtags: #cal-reminder and #cal-notice.

Sorry for the dumb question, but I don't understand how it works.

Thank you for your help.
Marina