From: Ruth <czechses@...>
To: GroupManagersForum@groups.io
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2018 10:34 AM
Subject: [GMF] Owner dead, only moderators left #groupowner

Over ten years ago, the owner of our group died unexpectedly.  He left no information about accessing his account.  I am one of two moderators who serve as owners but don't have the title.  We would like to transfer our group to GroupsIO but doubt we have the authority.  Any suggestions before we begin this new journey?