Re: Sponsorship page in Wiki

BMaverick

Duane,

Thanks a bunch!  Your directions were very close to find the check box, not exact for FireFox browser, but I did find it and ticked the check box. :)

Glad there is something even for the FREE groups to participate.  In the past year, my group 3X the members.  GroupsIO has been a life-saver for our 35+ year group from Prodigy > GeoCites > Yahoo > GroupsIO.

Bret
Yanmar Tractor Owners Group
US models, Gray market models, Cub Cadet models, RK models, even our green siblings known as John Deere's.  A valuable source for owners of Yanmar tractors.