Re: Allow nonmembers to post

Bruce Bowman

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 01:44 PM, Cal wrote:
I've been experienting, and for some reason, when I post from an address that's not a member, the email never shows up on the list, it doesn't bounce or show up as pending.  It seems to just disappear into a black hole.  Any ideas?
Cal -- If you want nonmember to post, you have to enable it. https://groups.io/helpcenter/ownersmanual/1/customizing-group-settings/message-policy-settings  Having done, so, such posts should land in Pending.

Otherwise, this is by design. Most nonmember posts come from spammers...if groups.io provided a response of any kind it would only encourage them to send more spam.